Abdominal Pain

I started feeling "it" Sunday night but just a little, so I convinced myself  it was my imagination. Then Monday just a little more abdominal pain. Generalized abdominal pain. Uncomfortable.  No diarrhea or nausea or vomiting.  Just pain.  This morning I woke up with the pain but thought it would go away w a little breakfast or the walk to the Havens. I even did a few stretches  trying to work it out.  But it progressively got worse no matter how hard I tried to deal with  it.  I ended up laying on the Auntie's sofa during therapy and trying to relax or sleep. But one wave of cramping after after a other. By then I was feeling 9 months pregnant with a 10 pound baby & constant twisting pain!  I rode home in the jeep instead of walking the mile home and I felt every bump in the road and by then, extreme pain. Sometimes I held my breath. It's the worst trapped gas ever! Gas-X was ineffective. As soon as I got home I took Pepto-Bismol & laid in my bed. It really didnt feel that much better when lying on my side. No relief. The pain was similar to getting out of bed the first time after a C-section.  Pain.  Then chills & fever. Luckily there was a Sprite in the ref.  Beckie brought lunch & dinner and hung out at the house w me, although I wasn't hungry & I slept most of the time. She appeared to be on high alert.   By 11:00 p.m. I was feeling much better. Pain gone & wishing I could eat. 

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

I am a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist with 36 years of experience and I am about to embark on the experience of a lifetime!

Followers


Recent Comments