Early Morning Coffee

Every morning that I have been here at The Mission I have enjoyed my hot coffee while sitting on the verandah of "Miss" Ellie's house. The mornings have been a chilly 39 degrees here lately. The yard is beautiful with brightly colored tropical plants.  And it is quiet except for the unfamiliar sounds of a few  birds.  By the time I arrive Dan has already made at least two pots of  African coffee. He always greets me with a warm and chipper "Good Morning" as we enjoy our coffee and try to get access to the internet. There are only three mornings remaining. I will fondly remember these times.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

I am a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist with 36 years of experience and I am about to embark on the experience of a lifetime!

Followers


Recent Comments